VMware – VCP 6.5
The scenario for this course is an Organization Aries TechnoWorks. They are currently having physical servers and want to move towards a virtualization based solution. You need to recommend a virtualization based solution consisting of ESXi Servers, San storage, vSwitch and Vcenter.
During the course you will plan , implement and troubleshoot the vSphere infrastructure based on a real-life implemented scenario.
This course will be conducted by Mr Shekhar , who is a well known expert on Vmware Technologies as well as Powershell, Storage and Automation.
Features of the VMware course.
- Configuring ESXi host and Vcenter.
- Creating virtualnetworks with vSphere standard switches.
- Configuring San storage and creating VMFS datastores.
- Understanding Virtual Machine data files.
- Templates, clones and snapshots.
- In-depth vMotion, DRS, storage DRS and HA.
- Troubleshooting the VMware infrastructure.
- Using vSphere Update Manager to apply patches to the ESXi hosts.
- vApp and Reource pools.
- Troubleshooting performance issues from the command line.
- Configuring backup and restore using VMware data protection.