AWS SysOps Administrator
Learn to deploy, manage, monitor and troubleshoot a cloud infrastructure.
This training will be conducted by Mr Michael who is currently a Consultant/Trainer to the Fortune 500 organizations in India. He is well versed in virtualization and cloud technology.
He is actively helping clients to migrate to cloud technology, hence your AWS training will be modelled on a real-life deployment that we have done for one of our clients.
The scenario of this training is as follows :
NBL finance currently has 10 locations in the gulf region. They have around 30 servers that they want to migrate to the cloud. Your task is to build a plan of action for the same. You will build the cloud network , provision storage, load balancers , firewall and Migrate the servers to the cloud. You will also monitor the AWS cloud infrastructure and troubleshoot issues related to cloud deployment.
The high-level concepts covered in the course are as follows :
- Introduction the AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Understanding Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
- Basic to the Advance level configuration of VPC.
- AWS storage options – EBS, EFS and S3.
- Building your first Elastic Cloud Computing (EC2) VM.
- Configuring load balancer using Elastic Load Balancer (Elb).
- Auto-scaling EC2 instances.
- Troubleshooting common issues in EC2 deployment.
- EC2 instance health monitoring.
- AWS security best practices.
- Creating user identity , using Active Directory credentials to manage AWS cloud.
- Configuring multi-factor Authentication in the AWS cloud.